From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2010 - 09:37:25 CST

Hi,
  Likely the easiest method of producing a trajectory file that you
can load into VMD is to generate an XYZ file, a very simple text
file format that is easy to write and to read:
  http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/plugins/molfile/xyzplugin.html

I have attached examples for you, to make a trajectory, you merely
need to repeat the structure of the file multiple times as I've done
for the trivial trajectory example (I just concatanated the original
structure multiple times).