From: Irene Newhouse (einew_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2010 - 12:52:08 CST

H-bonds worked just fine with the pdb file written from one frame of the Desmond trajectory. So I did this:

-loaded that pdb file into VMD

-loaded the Desmond .cms file into the same molecule

-loaded the Desmond trajectory into the same molecule

Now H-bonds works just fine!!

Thanks a lot for your help!

Irene