From: Robabeh Moosavi (r_moosavi_at_iasbs.ac.ir)
Date: Tue Feb 23 2010 - 05:43:46 CST

Dear vmd users,

I have a problem when I want to visualize dump files created by Lammps by
vmd package, When I run vmd dump.filename(a file which is created by
Lammps), I got this error.

rlwrap: Command not found.
Info) VMD for LINUX, version 1.8.7 (August 1, 2009)
Info) http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/
Info) Email questions and bug reports to vmd_at_ks.uiuc.edu
Info) Please include this reference in published work using VMD:
Info) Humphrey, W., Dalke, A. and Schulten, K., `VMD - Visual
Info) Molecular Dynamics', J. Molec. Graphics 1996, 14.1, 33-38.
Info) -------------------------------------------------------------
Info) Multithreading available, 2 CPUs detected.
Info) Free system memory: 2786MB (92%)
Info) No CUDA accelerator devices available.
Warning) Detected X11 'Composite' extension: if incorrect display occurs
Warning) try disabling this optional X server feature.
Info) OpenGL renderer: Software Rasterizer
Info) Features: STENCIL MDE CVA MTX NPOT PP PS GLSL(OVF)
Info) Full GLSL rendering mode is available.
Info) Textures: 2-D (4096x4096), 3-D (256x256x256), Multitexture (8)
Info) File loading in progress, please wait.
ERROR) Unable to determine file type for file 'dump.vibration'. Assuming
pdb.
PDB file 'dump.vibration' contains no atoms.
ERROR) Could not read file dump.vibration
ERROR) Loading of startup molecule files aborted.
vmd >

Thanks in advance,
Robabeh