From: Dan Lussier (dtlussier_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 17 2010 - 17:51:03 CST

Hi,

I am trying to make high quality renders/video on the Mac from my MD
simulations. I am using the 'Movie Maker' in VMD but have been
disappointed with the final appearance once I push the still frames
into a movie (already tried differing movie formats).

Another person in my lab made great looking movies on Windows using
Video Mach which got me to thinking about this issue.

Also - does anyone know if using point rather than vdW representation
could be a source of the poor image quality?

If anyone on OS X has a good work flow for making high quality movies
from atom/particle simulations I'd really appreciate it if you could
post it.

Many thanks!

Dan Lussier