From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 12 2010 - 22:52:25 CST

ronald,

if you call resetpsf right before you wrie the psf file, it will be empty.
also you have to tell psfgen, that it should not try to add any terminating
patches. it by default assumes, that you want to builda peptide topology.

axel

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer    akohlmey_at_gmail.com
http://sites.google.com/site/akohlmey/