From: gurunath katagi (gurukatagi_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 14 2010 - 12:12:36 CST

Dear all,
after loading a molecule into vmd, in order to display the bond length
between 2 atoms, we pick two atoms and the bond length is displayed. (eg:
label bond 0/2245 0/3567).
But instead of displaying the bond length between the 2 atoms , i want to
display some other parameters (say weight (provided by the user)).
i.e its like displaying the weight of the edge between two connected nodes
of a graph.

Can anybody kindly suggest me how go about this in VMD ?

Thank you
gurunath

--
Gurunath M Katagi