From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 11 2009 - 11:13:36 CST

Rui,
  If you're referring to loading a saved state, it would just
be an issue of the filenames that were recorded in the saved state
file. You can edit a VMD saved state file to make the filenames
use relative paths, or you can do the opposite and use fully qualified
paths for the files. The VMD saved state is nothing more than a Tcl
script, so you can edit as much as you like.
Let us know if you need more help with this.

  johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu