From: Gustavo Gust (gust77gust_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 11 2009 - 10:17:37 CST

Hi John, the xst file is small, it just has the data of a,b and c in
function of time. It has 50000 frames.
My problem is when I get the data from the dcd file, I have to read the
corresponding frame from the xst file.
I don't want to split the xst file in 50000 files...

Thank you for your help,

Gustavo