From: Charles McCallum (mmccallum_at_uop.edu)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 02:22:23 CDT

I'm trying to run the vmdmovie script on OS X 10.2.6. I'm getting an
error I can't trace:

Info) vmd for MACOSX, version 1.8b2 (November 18, 2002)
Info) VMD WWW Page: http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/
Info) Please email all comments and bug reports to vmd_at_ks.uiuc.edu
Info) The authors request that any published work which utilizes
Info) VMD please include the following reference:
Info) Humphrey, W., Dalke, A. and Schulten, K., `VMD - Visual
Info) Molecular Dynamics', J. Molec. Graphics 1996, 14.1, 33-38.
Info) -------------------------------------------------------------
Info) OpenGL renderer: ATi Rage 128 Pro OpenGL Engine
Info) Features: STENCIL RN
Info) Textures: 2-D (512x512)
vmd > package require vmdmovie 1.0
1.0
vmd > vmdmovie
invalid command name "winfo"
vmd >

The script works just fine on an equivalent Solaris distribution. I'm
running a Fink layer on OS X, and all my tcl (and python) stuffs are
up-to-date, I think.

I know the crew is actively working on the OS X port; Is this a known
issue?

Cheers,

Mike

--