From: andrea carotti (andcar_at_chimfarm.unipg.it)
Date: Wed Oct 21 2009 - 10:16:33 CDT

Hi all,
I've tried to search the archive and google to find something
usefull...but with no luck!.
I've this situation: a system already submitted to molecular dynamics
with Desmond, having 27 organic molecules. With vmd i correctly assigned
the 27 resid to each mol, but the atom number (index) is the original
one..so I have some atoms of the same resid jumping in a range 750-777
and 1099-1150. I would like that for a resid (eg. 1) the range of the
atoms would be sequential (eg.750-800). Is there the possibility to
correctly assign the index in vmd according to the resid order?
Thanks for your help
Andrea