From: Mengjuei Hsieh (mjhsieh_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 12 2009 - 19:23:08 CDT

Hi John,

I didn't test it with CUDA 2.3.0a driver because there is a
description on NVIDIA download page stating:
        "CUDA Driver: CUDA Driver 2.3.0a for all other NVIDIA GPUs on MacOS \
        X 10.5.2 or later (pre-SnowLeopard).".
Since I am using a snowleopard laptop, I figured I could just skip
2.3.0a and install 2.3.1a.

The reason I played around the run-times was I suspected that current
CUDA driver on SL doesn't like the runtimes bundled with VMD although
I didn't expect that using a new runtime works...

Hope it helps.
mj

Thanks!

--
Mengjuei Hsieh, University of California Irvine