From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 25 2009 - 07:55:47 CDT

luca,

please always provide information about the version of VMD
and platform that you are running on. you may well run into
a problem that has already been solved or that is due to the
limitations of the platform that you are running. since it will
take considerable effort to reproduce your problems, it would
be nice to be able to rule out certain known problems. thanks

ciao,
    axel.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer    akohlmey_at_gmail.com
College of Science and Technology