From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 21 2009 - 11:18:17 CDT

On Mon, 2009-09-21 at 11:27 -0400, Myunggi Yi wrote:
> Dear VMD users,
>
> I'd like to make a tcl script to load a molecule with trajectory in
> several graphic representations with different selections.
> I think I have seen some from the manual, but I can't find it.

the easiest way to do something like this is to generate
an example viz with all the selections and representations
that you want and then use the "Save State" option to generate
a "template" script.
this script is just regular VMD/tcl script and you can edit
it any which way you like. just look up the respective commands
in the user's guide and figure out, how you need to modify them
to generate the viz that you want.

cheers,
   axel.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer  akohlmey_at_gmail.com
College of Science and Technology