From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 27 2009 - 16:39:45 CDT

Luc,
  I have a bunch of GPU benchmark scripts I would be happy to share with
you, but at present I'm preoccupied getting the final release of VMD 1.8.7
out the door. I'll be happy to help you benchmark your machine after the
new version of VMD is released. If you and others would find it convenient,
I could probably make several benchmark scripts/datasets available on the
VMD CUDA info page when I have time.