From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 11 2003 - 16:47:41 CDT

Dear Michael,
  Can you send me a copy of your script? The 'wait' command works
for me in Windows on VMD 1.8.1b1, so unless I fixed some code and
then forgot about it since December, I'm not sure why you'd see
different behavior between Unix and Windows versions. If you want
to try testing VMD 1.8.1b1 and see if it behaves at all differently,
I can give you a copy of the new code. In any case, if you send me a copy
of your script, that'd also be helpful.

Thanks,