From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 02 2009 - 09:53:26 CDT

Hi,
  Read the top of the hole.tcl script, it contains various comments
about the parameters that the user must customize for their run.
Most likely, you're doing something different when you run HOLE by
hand than when you run it via the hole.tcl script. You'll want to
make sure that you're getting the same parameters in both cases before
you do your trajectory analysis.