From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu May 14 2009 - 20:45:17 CDT

Maxim,
  Yes, I've heard this from another user also.
Which platform are you running on? I assume you're on
a Windows platform as this error shouldn't be possible on
Unix or MacOS X systems (their filesystems work differently).
Adding the "waitfor all" is likely the right fix, though
I will have to look over the code carefully to be sure.