From: Eduardo Cruz-Chu (chucruz_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 28 2009 - 01:55:25 CDT

You can load your trajectory and save the last frame as PDB using only
VMD.

For instance, let's say your DCD has 1000 frames. First load the
molecule:

mol load psf XYZ.psf dcd XYZ.dcd

Then select the last frame:
set lastFrame [ atomselect top all frame 999 ]

and save it as PDB:
$lastFrame writepdb XYZlastFrame.pdb