From: Sebastian Stolzenberg (s.stolzenberg_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 28 2009 - 18:59:33 CDT

Dear All,

for NAMDEnergy in VMD, how do I change the namd-run-command?

I guess I need to change the parameters:
runext
runextcommand

I tried:
namdenergy -dihe -sel [atomselect top protein] -runext 1 -runextcommand
"/usr/bin/mpirun -np 5 /softlib/exe/ia64/bin/namd2"

but that still doesn't work.

Thank you,
Best,
Sebastian