From: accomp lin (accomplin_at_yahoo.com.cn)
Date: Wed Mar 11 2009 - 01:31:13 CDT

Dear developer:

I wish to create my simulation enviroment using tcl. When I try to combine several PDB file into one, I'm stucked. I found a pdb merging script on your website , which uses a command " segment " and "coordpdb " to read and store several pdb together and then output them as one pdb using "writepdb". Can you explain how to use these two commands?
Plus , what's the type of the argument dose "atomselect" command create?i.e.  if i type ' set x [atomselect top all] ', then what is $x, is it a list or something? Can i add or delete atoms in $x ? If i can, how?

Thanks in advance

Jiaqi ___________________________________________________________ 好玩贺卡等你发,邮箱贺卡全新上线! http://card.mail.cn.yahoo.com/