From: Christopher Hartshorn (cmhartshorn_at_wsu.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2009 - 13:09:16 CST

Hello everyone.
I have been looking at the membrane builder plugin and still have a
question about the membranes generated, after reading the online
info. In regards to the "pre-equilibriated" patch, how long was it
"pre-equilibriated" before being put into this plugin? Also, is there
a new version with more lipid types (e.g beyond POPE and POPC)?
Finally, on a different note, I have been using the latest VMD alpha
build (VMD 1.8.7 a51 Mac OSX) and there is a minor (and I mean MINOR)
problem when quitting the program. The program spits out the
following error message every time I quit the program:
ERROR
while executing
"exit"
After I click Ok to the message, the program quits itself anyway,
effectively eliminating this from being an actual problem. But I felt
I should mention it anyway.

Thank you for any and all replies.

Chris Hartshorn
WSU