From: Suman Chakrabarty (suman_at_sscu.iisc.ernet.in)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2009 - 12:27:25 CST

I shall be interested to know if you (and others) have found any
solution to this. I don't have a protein system though. I have a
simple linear polymer chain, which can have helical segments. I would
like to quantify the helical content in the chain.

Which would be right way to proceed here? Thanks for any help.

Regards,
Suman.