From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2009 - 11:33:21 CST

Hi,
  These aren't accessible via the scripting interface in existing
versions of VMD, because VMD versions 1.8.6 and earlier did not
store this information internally. The next version of VMD,
version 1.8.7 (currently in development), stores this information,
and will add new query routines for this purpose. I haven't yet added
the query routines but will let you know when this feature has been
added to a test version. I'm completing the upgrade to Tcl 8.5.x at
present, and will likely add the new query routines for angles/dihedrals/etc
shortly thereafter.