From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2009 - 12:17:53 CST

Hi Sebastien,
moving things by tcl commands actually have many charming qualities in
terms of reproducibility and finer control. However, if you do want to
move things with the mouse, you can make use of the various options
under the Mouse->Move menu to move a molecule (these mouse modes
actually do change the real coordinates) and then save its coordinates
directly.
Best,
Peter