From: Nadja Lederer (nadja_lederer_at_gmx.at)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2009 - 05:20:42 CST

so far it's clear that the rmsf-value is computed for every atom in selection over frame area firstfr till lastfr. now, do I guess right, if I say, reference position is firstfr? and what about the step argument? does it mean that the command computes the rmsf within the given frame area only considering every second or third (or whatever nr is given in the step argument) frame?

regards,
nl

--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a