From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 06 2009 - 11:51:45 CST

As the warnings that $sel writepsf emits would indicate, the psf written
in this way is not complete. You must instead use psfgen to apply your
patches (I would recommend making a patch for tryptophan to deprotonate
it, especially since using your method you aren't changing any of the
charges of other atoms in the Trp residue!) and write a psf through psfgen.
Best,
Peter