From: Ondrej Marsalek (ondrej.marsalek_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 02 2008 - 12:19:51 CST

sorry for the delay, i am trying to create a minimal script that
reproduces the problem and i get strange behavior.

axel, thanks for the explanation, i will explore this more and try to
see how much of this is an actual problem and how much is only me
being misled by my system.

so far, it seems to happen only with some data, which is not pretty.
of course, i would be the first one to blame my own code, but i don't
know how to create a memory leak from python even if wanted to :-)

ondrej