From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2008 - 12:04:06 CST

Hi Vaithee,
did the warning come from molefacture or from psfgen? Molefacture should
issue a warning to this effect whenever you have more than one atom of
the same type and you ask it to generate a topology file. As long as all
of your atoms typed CA really are equivalent, everything is fine -- the
warning is only present to make sure that people really mean their types.
Best,
Peter