From: Elijah Roberts (erobert3_at_scs.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2008 - 22:24:11 CDT

It looks from your email like you may be trying to align a FASTA
sequence to several structures using STAMP, which is a structural
alignment program. Is that accurate? If so, that will not work. Although
STAMP aligns the sequences of structures, it uses the 3D superposition
of the structures to do so. Without structural data STAMP cannot
function. You might want to instead try aligning the sequences from the
sequence and structures using CLUSTAL.

Elijah