From: Montoya, Jesus Gerardo Galaz (jgmontoy_at_bcm.tmc.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 06 2008 - 14:58:39 CDT

Hi,
Whenever I start VMD (I'm running it on MACOSX Leopard) I get a message that says:

   RCNE SendEventToEventTarget (suom Moved ) failed, -50

It doesn't seem to affect the way VMD works, but I still found it odd.
My biggest problem is the following though:
When running the very first simulation on the NAMD tutorial for minimizing and equilibrating Ubiquitin (page 22)

   namd2 ubq ws eq.conf > ubq ws eq.log

I get the following 'FATAL ERROR':

   bcm-9-254:1-2-sphere jgalaz$ namd2 ubq_ws_eq.conf > ubq_ws_eq.log
   ------------- Processor 0 Exiting: Called CmiAbort ------------
   Reason: FATAL ERROR: ERROR(S) IN THE CONFIGURATION FILE

   Charm++ fatal error:
   FATAL ERROR: ERROR(S) IN THE CONFIGURATION FILE

   Abort trap

I am using the configuration file just as provided on the website -unmodified, as I downloaded it with all the other 'namd-tutorial-files'.
Any idea of what's wrong?
Thanks!
Jesus