From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2008 - 11:41:45 CDT

Rabab,
  How did you get the min/max coordinates that you used in the command
you specified below? Those coordinates are clearly quite a ways
away from the lone water that you began with. I believe that the sole
reason for your problem is that you're specifying min/max coordinates
that are offset from your original water. How did you input the min/max
coordinates originally?