From: Chris Berthiaume (chrisbee_at_u.washington.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2008 - 12:23:11 CDT

Hi John,

Setting VMDSIMPLEGRAPHICS to 1 allows VMD to get past the segfault.
Thanks for the suggestion. Incidentally, using 64bit VMD and Chromium
(same versions) worked without setting VMDSIMPLEGRAPHICS. So it should
be possible to make Chromium 1.9 work with full VMD graphics features,
but there is some difference between my 32bit and 64bit Chromium that
prevents this.

Chris