From: Burcin Temel (burcintemel_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2008 - 07:32:03 CDT

Dear all,

I would like to set up a new linux computer (Intel Core duo processor,
2.66Gz/1333MHz/4MB L2, memory: 4GB, 667MHz, DDR2 SDRAM Memory, ECC-4
DIMMS) with a "512 MB PCIe x16 nVidia Quadro FX1700, Dual Monitor DVI
capable" video card. Do you think this is good enough to animate
surface dynamics movies, or doing contour plots of charge
densities...? Or have you heard any problems with this kind of a video
card so far? We need something that is capable of producing high
quality graphics fast. I will be happy to hear your comments...

Best regards,

Burcin Temel.