From: Alan (alanwilter_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2008 - 02:05:23 CDT

Thanks Peter.

Pretty odd I know.

And yes, I am sure my modified namdenergy.tcl is working because it
gives error if put a wrong instruction. Besides, if you see the log
files, you can clearly see 1-4scaling 0.8333 in one and 1.0 in the
other. And to be completely sure, I was restarting VMD between tests,
so it would source the modified file.

I will test you code. But I am starting to think it can be NAMD the
culprit. Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Alan

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.