From: Marylou Kunkle (marylou.kunkle_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2008 - 13:29:37 CDT

Okay, so ... as an update to this, and I apologize for the incredible
amount of vague before...

When I try to compile the plugins, it does this:

dhcp168a:plugins mkunkle$ make MACOSXX86
Building Molecule File Reader plugins

...and then it quits. says nothing else. obviously it's not doing ...
something. but I don't know what. what am I missing?

Thanks,
--Marylou