From: Anneta Tzampazi (toulka_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 23 2008 - 05:23:46 CDT

I am an MSc student trying to work on my thesis, involving molecular
simulation of protein adsorption on thin layers. Since I have not been able
to find any information about the parameters I need in order to model the
crystal surfaces (graphite, ZnO or BN) for my simulation to begin, I am
wondering whether this information is somewhere to be found (internet,
bibliography, etc). In addition, I am interested in learning whether the
version of VMD for either Linux or Windows operating system can support the
plugin of "Inorganic Builder" because I have not succeeded in running it via
the VMD Tk console. Thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely,
Tzampazi Anneta