From: Tim Carpenter (timcarpenter83_at_googlemail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2008 - 12:48:40 CDT

I have been rendering some clusters of Coarse Grain proteins using Tachyon.
I have displayed multiple frames (10) and have coloured them according to
timestep. To get a reasonable backbone trace i have used dynamics bonds, and
also CPK representations on the CA-particles. On the screen these appear to
be the same colour, however when this is rendered using Tachyon, or
TachyonInternal the CPK spheres adopt a different colour. This also occurs
when using VDW spheres or beads. It also occurs when using the CPK spheres
on their own.
Any ideas?