From: Peter Freddolino (petefred_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri May 30 2008 - 15:00:52 CDT

The description of "angle" means that theta - 180 < /angle/, so, for
example, to get theta > 120 you should use 60 for /angle/. The
selections you use are just the entire set of atoms that you want to
search for hydrogen bonds (for example, to get a list of all hydrogen
bonds matching your criteria in a protein, you would use a selection of
protein, and then do [measure hbonds 3.0 60 $sel]). There isn't a simple
way (as far as I know) to access beta; you'd have to approximate based
on trig identities or write your own script.
Best,
Peter