From: Alberto Sergio Garay (sgaray_at_fbcb.unl.edu.ar)
Date: Fri May 16 2008 - 14:34:40 CDT

Hi

I am using VMD to calculate a cylindrical density around a particular
molecule in a lipid bilayer model. I have 10 ns gromacs trajectory
(20.000 frames) to study. My script is not so complicated to take so
long time to finish its task. Is it OK that the hard disk increases
its work as the number of frames increases?. Sometimes the PC hang up.
I am working in a Intel core2duo PC, with 2 Gb of RAM memory under
Fedora core 6 linux OS.
Is there any web site where I can take some pieces of advice to
improve my tcl/tk scripting?

Thank you in advance

--
Dr. Sergio Garay