From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2008 - 16:09:24 CDT

Hi,
  You can use the same commands in the windows version of VMD, but
rather than starting VMD with "vmd -display text -e ubq.pgn", just
start VMD the normal way on Windows. Once it is open, you can
run the command like this:
  cd /to/the/directory/where/your/tuturial/files/are
  play ubq.pgn

Once the script completes, you can exist VMD much like you would
have done for the text-mode VMD session on Unix described in
that tutorial.