From: Cojocaru,Vlad (vlad.cojocaru_at_eml-r.villa-bosch.de)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2008 - 03:51:17 CDT

Dear Alex,

without including those headers in the Surf Makefile, "make depend" exits with errors that it could not find those headers (and it complaints until I add the path to every one of those headers). That's why I decided to include them by changing the INCLUDE -I. in the Makefile.

I will look at the fedora rpm specs and at the differences you attached later on today when I'll proceed with the compilation.. I hope that today everything will work out.

Thanks
vlad