From: Benjamin Hall (benjamin.hall_at_bioch.ox.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2008 - 12:00:11 CDT

Hi John

I've posted a zip file of results created with 1YCQ (the structure of
xenopus mdm2, from the original paper)- it is linked on the
interpretation page for those interested, but a direct link is here

http://s12-ap550.biop.ox.ac.uk:8078/dynamite_html/1YCQ_results.zip

Hope this helps

Ben

--
Benjamin A. Hall
Structural Bioinformatics & Computational Biochemistry Unit