From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 05 2014 - 09:13:31 CST

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 9:05 AM, Revthi Sanker
<revthi.sanker1990_at_gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear Sir,
> I am using the porcupine.pl script to make the pca visualization plots
> provided at:
>
> http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/mailing_list/vmd-l/att-15365/PorcupinePlot.tcl
>
> I source the *.tcl in the vmd tk console and select the first frame and
> last frame. After which, when I perform the action:
>
> porcupineplot::Diff atomselect4766 atomselect4767
>
> an error is generated stating:
>
> running through 476 residues
> can't read "colorScheme": no such variable
>
> Kindly help me in this regard.

have you asked the author of the script?

the error message hints that a variable colorScheme is not correctly
declared as part of the namespace or not correctly imported into the
namespace. you might be able to fix it yourself by comparing the script
with the Tcl documentation on namespaces.

axel.