From: ramya narasimhan (ramya_jln_at_yahoo.co.in)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2008 - 00:46:30 CDT

Hi,
     When i view the phi-psi plot in vmd for a trajectory, it gives some residues in the disallowed region. I want to get the phi and psi angles for only those residues in disallowed region for the corresponding frame. This I got it on the graphical display by justing clicking, but i want everything to be calculated automatically. Is there any way of doing it? I saw one script in stride but it gives the secondary structure of each residue but not the angles.

Thanks in advance.
Ramya.L.

 Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here