From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 09 2002 - 17:35:32 CST

Dear Pascal,
  This is not a bug, this is inherent with the MacOS X version
of VMD 1.8. Until we are able to build the new Aqua version of Tk
into the MacOS X version of VMD, that menu will remain empty.
The MacOS X version while complete in terms of core VMD functionality
doesn't include all of the extensions found on the other operating systems,
at least not yet. We plan to add the GUI extensions and dynamically
loadable plugins to the MacOS X version of VMD over the next few months,
at which point we would release a new version of VMD, along with any
bug fixes or other improvements we develop along the way.

Let us know if you have any other questions about this.

Thanks,