From: ChenFei (chenfeifei_at_cad.zju.edu.cn)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2008 - 01:10:29 CST

I'm sorry that I didn't express myself exactly.
I just want to compute the force first.
I don't major chemistry, so I have no idea how to write the script code.
I asked one person who majors chemistry, he gave me one file about force
field parameter,
now, I'll try to compute the force between two atoms.
Good luck.
Thank you.