From: Arnab Chakrabarty (r.arnab_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2008 - 17:51:04 CST

Hi,
      Thanks John and Axel for your valuable suggestions. I looked into the
radius of the atoms and found it non-zero. I mapped atom types to different
elements through console and had similar experience. However after changing
the sphere scaling resolution and bond scaling and radius to high values in
CPK i was able to see the bonds. I was wondering does this thing relate to
the system size i am trying to view (It's in the order of 10 nm X 10nm X
10nm with ~ 75000 atoms) and/or the hardware,

Thanks
Arnab

--
Arnab Chakrabarty