From: jrui_at_ci.uc.pt
Date: Sat Feb 09 2008 - 08:53:39 CST

Loop over all frames in the trajectory. Take a look at the manual:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/ug/node184.html
It should easy to combine what you've got so far with the first example.
Remember to keep "atomselect" and "open" outside the "for" loop and "ssrecalc"
inside.
You will also find several examples in the mailing list

Rui Rodrigues