From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_cmm.chem.upenn.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 29 2008 - 11:19:17 CST

On Tue, 29 Jan 2008, Per Jr. Greisen wrote:

PG> Hi,

hi per,

PG> I am using the SASA script in python to calculate some solvations properties
PG> - when I execute the command I get the following error tmp.sasa

please be more specific. which script, which version of VMD,
which platform (which python, if applicable)?
without this information, it will be hard to track down your
problems. please keep in mind, that anybody willing to check
out what is happening must first be able to reproduce your problem.

PG> File "VMD", line 1, in ?
PG> File "/usr/lib/vmd/scripts/python/AtomSel.py", line 158, in sasa
PG> self.__list, **kwds)
PG> RuntimeError: more keyword list entries than argument specifiers

i am not a python expert, but this looks a lot like the script
is incompatible with your version of VMD or python. did you check
the code in line 158?

cheers,
   axel.