From: Monika Sharma (mon_sharma_at_research.iiit.ac.in)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2008 - 07:45:07 CST

Dear All,
I have installed VMD-1.8.6 on Linux-AMD64 platform. I have done
simulations on RNA systems. I wish to use RMSD Trajectory Tool plugin
provided in VMD.
But I am able to use it for nucleic acid selection. It says "Coordinates
not found".
The problem is that I am not able to change the default selection of
"protein" to "nucleic" at the left top corner of RMSD trajectory tool
dialog box. I have tried compilation of VMD with and without TCL and
PYTHON. But in both cases I am not able to change the options. This I
also observed in case of other plugins too, that I am not able to change
the default options, like giving prefix name of output file, changing
selection numbers, etc.

If anyone can please help me out. All suggestions are welcome.
Thanks in advance!!
Regards,
Monika